As of lately, I have been going, going, going, going, going, going........ GONE. It has been quite the busy week. FULL of JOY, TEARS, Laughter, new friendships blossoming, photography, Tristan, visit to my nurse, a date, music, new songs, new paint color in the kitchen, milestones, purchases, big news, etc. etc.
You get my drift. ( what does that even mean?)
Fall. Fall is such a crazy time. It is my 2nd most favorite season. Winter, of course, being 1st place.
Winter is 1st because of many reasons.....
Here are some of those reasons.
1) The food. Yes. call me a Foodie because I am my father's daughter. There is NOTHING like coming in from the cold wintery storms & sitting down and having some soup. I could have SOUP all. thee. time.
2) Hot drinks. OOOH yes. I love warm, hot, BLAZING HOT drinks. Put some hot cocoa in my hand & I might just be able to CONQUER the World.
3) the clothing. BUNDLE UP. :) I would never look down upon to put TOO many layers, accessories like hats, scarfs, mittens, & boots! I love to wear hats. Yep. Yep. Yep. Hats are my favorite.
4) There is absolutely nothing better than coming home & grabbing your hot soup or drink & sitting on the couch to watch a MOVIE. Some people like books...... I love movies. :)
5) My electric blanket. EVERYONE. NEEDS. ONE. OF THESE. I have 2.... ok... maybe 3. :) I love to turn it on about 20 minutes before I crawl into bed and just let the heat saturate my body. MMM... WARM COVERS! I think I might break mine out a little earlier this year. Thanks to this wonderful blog.
These are just 5 of the many reasons to why I love WINTER.
What is your favorite season? Why?
Can you give me a list of things?
Now... To show you what I have been up to as of LATELY... :)
I had a Maternity Session this past week.
Baby Boy Sweet is going to be here in 2 weeks... or less... or more. :)
Some of the wedding I am finishing up! :)
Joel & Brook at their tree. :)
Senior, Jaime... :)
This is the SNEAK peak I just put up on my facebook.
Many more to come of this lovely girl!
My friend, Ruth Ann makes these adorable dresses.
Here is just 1 of the many I took for her new line of clothing! :)
God has truly blessed her.
Check her out on facebook!
Hope your week is full of fun and LOVE!